Our advanced H.264 mega pixel IR IP camera is capable of providing dual streaming outputs in MPEG4 and MJPEG video compression format. The camera uses a 1/3-inch CMOS 2.0M /5.0M (mega pixel) video sensor to generate high definition 720P/1080P images at up to 30 frames per second. The image pickup starts with a 3.6-16mm manual varifocal lens that can be adjusted via two controls on the bottom of the camera, making for easy adjustments when switching to different locations.
The built-in functions of the H.264 mega pixel IR IP camera include motion detection, privacy masks, digital slow shutter, two-way audio support. Other standard features include back light compensation, auto-exposure and flicker less mode. The H.264 mega pixel IR IP camera is waterproof for outdoor use. It protects you with good condition surveillance during day or night.
We provide a manual and setup disks that make installing the H.264 mega pixel IR IP camera easy and trouble-free. We also provide free technical support and free informational websites that can help you plan your security network and troubleshoot any situation you may encounter while installing this mega pixel camera.
1. The H.264 mega pixel IR IP camera offers 1/3 inch 2.0/5.0 Megapixel CMOS
2. Resolution: HD: 1600*1200, HD: 1280*720 D1:640*480/2590*1728
3. Varifocal Lens: 3.5~16mm, 4~9mm
4. Supported Protocol: TCP, UDP, IP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, DHCP, SMTP, ARP, ICMP, POP3, NTP, Ipsec, UpnP, RTP, RTCP, RTSP
5. The H.264 mega pixel IR IP camera offers password protection and host authentication
As a major H.264 mega pixel IR IP camera manufacturer based in China, we also supply ONVIF IP dome camera, vehicle license plate reverse camera, vehicle back up rear view camera, WDR IR CCTV camera, and much more.Related Names